The fresh foods we purchase such as meat and fish are subjected to preparatory treatments such as vacuum packing for commercial purposes or blast chilling to -20° when destined for raw consumption, pursuant to (EC) Regulation 853/2004, annex III section VII, chapter 3, letter D point 3.
We wish to inform our clients that certain ingredients or substances believed to be allergenic may be contained in the products used to prepare our dishes or in the beverages served in this establishment.
List of ingredients or substances used in this establishment which are classified as allergenic and comprised in Annex II – “Substances or products causing allergies or intolerances” EC Reg. 1169/2011
1. Cereals containing gluten and products thereof (wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and khorasan wheat)
2. Crustaceans and products thereof
3. Eggs and products thereof
4. Fish and products thereof
5. Peanuts and products thereof
6. Soybeans and products thereof
7. Milk and products thereof (including lactose)
8. Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts and macadamia nuts)
9. Celery and products thereof
10. Mustard and products thereof
11. Sesame seeds and products thereof
12. Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg
13. Lupin and products thereof
14. Molluscs and products thereof
We invite those clients who suffer from allergies and/or intolerances to ask for further information when placing their orders. The Chef and his staff will be on hand to offer their advice. The recipes on the menu presented by the Chef may not be modified since this would undermine their significance and creative concept.